Skip Navigation
For Employees

Reporting Building Problems

Who To Contact

Building Managers serve as the notification/contact point for building wide issues ranging from maintenance, custodial services, keys, security, construction issues and anything else impacting the entire building. Please contact the Building Manager of your facility to inform of any building problem or concern.

If there is an emergency, please call UW Police and Security (911) or Physical Plant (263-3333) to report the emergency. Please make sure that the Building Manager is informed of any emergency.

See UW-Extension Emergency Procedures for more information.

Building Managers

Extension Building
(1) Luis Fernandez
UW-Extension Building, 109
(608) 262-1337
Extension Building
(2) Scott Moore
UW-Extension Building, 116
(608) 262-3881
45 N. Charter Street
(1) Luis Fernandez
UW-Extension Building, 109
(608) 262-1337
45 N. Charter Street
(2) Bob Szewczyk
45 N. Charter St.
(608) 262-9973
The Pyle Center
Bill Mann
110 Pyle Center
(608) 262-0912
The Lowell Center
Joe Way
130 Lowell Hall
(608) 262-2514
Radio Hall
Charles Meyer
Radio Hall
(608) 265-6052
Upham Woods
Jessica Jens
N 194 County Hwy N
Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
(608) 254-6461
3817 Mineral Point Rd
Barb Irvin
3817 Mineral Point Road, Room 103
(608) 262-9418
222 South Bedford
Michael Kean
222 South Bedford
(608) 262-9979